Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One day in the past ...


The rise of Ehu Kai
Hilo - The Big Island - Hawaii (2004)

It was about time for me to leave. For sure, I could have give up everything to extend my trip. Among the vibrant personality haunting this place (and I'm not talking about the great musicians playing in the background - they deserve another post)
- the 3 M's -
Wendy, Margrita and Hannah

Amazing for those able to sit there, humble, looking, listening, touching, listening again, smelling, smiling, sharing, breathing ...
Conviviality, Generosity, Devotion, Love

We had a ceremony, I was christened EHU KAI
We were conjoinded in a circle for an ultimate Adieu
An emotional moment

" Ehu Kai
like the foam on the sea ...
forever free ... "




That's the HILO I had the chance to experience
All my love and respect for The 3 M's


No comments: